As a virtual event is a unique opportunity for you to connect with the exhibitors it is a good idea to be as prepared as you can! Here are some quick tips and tricks:
Before the event:
Fill out your profile as much as possible. Why should you do this?
- Exhibitors can source event participants and reach out to the most relevant ones.
- Exhibitors usually check out the profiles before accepting a video conversation booking.
- Chat conversations can be more valuable and efficient as the stall representative can get an overview of your profile easily.
- The event will show you the most relevant stalls for you based on your profile information.
Visit the event a few days or weeks before it goes live to do some research about the attending exhibitors. With many events, you can check out stalls in advance. You can:
- Read up on the content in the stall to prepare great conversations.
- Structure your event day by adding live presentations or breakout room sessions to your day planner.
- Book video conversations with stall representatives.
During and after the event:
- Find the exhibitors you would like to talk to - reach out and engage!
- If there is a live presentation - don't miss the chance to engage. Make sure to type in live questions and upvote interesting ones submitted by your peers!
See how you set up your profile and register for an event here.
If you already set up your profile and registered for the event - see how to interact with exhibitors here!