Implementing your gamification package
The gamification data package is a premium add-on to your event. In order to activate it, get in touch with your contact person at Graduateland or write to us here.
What is the gamification data package?
The gamification package is additional participant data that we will provide you with after your event. It gives you insights into participants’ virtual open day activity and can be used to increase engagement, i.e. by hosting contests or rewarding activities. The data points you receive for each participant are:
- Profile completeness
- Amount of webinars viewed
- Total messages
- Exhibitor stalls visited
- Viewed offers
Enjoy the proven effects of gamification
- Increased user signup
- Maximised participation and decreased no-show rates
- Boosted interaction during the event
- Increased overall ROI - for exhibitors and organisers
How to enable the gamification package?
- Make sure the gamification package is included in your deal. If it is, you will have received a confirmation email.
- You will receive the data within one week after your event. The data will look like this.
Tip: To exploit the value of the gamification package, make sure to let the participants know about the competitions before the event (e.g. through social media or the messaging tool).Delete
Additional information for hybrid events
There is no additional information.Delete